Freitag, 27. Januar 2012

Puppe.


           Linkin Park-Numb

,,I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface
I don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes...

Every step that I take is another mistake to you...

I've become so numb, I can't feel you there,
Become so tired, so much more aware.
I'm becoming this all I want to do,
Is be more like me and be less like you.
Can't you see that you're smothering me?
Holding too tightly, afraid to lose control.
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you...''





4 Kommentare:

  1. schöne bilder <3 und gute idee :)

    lg, http://lina-d.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. fotos sehr gut geworden! :o
    das zweite ist am besten!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. schönes Bild :) noch schönerer Liedtext <3 ich liebe LP

    Grüße
    Jessy

    AntwortenLöschen